Zolinger MII Remote Head
The new Zolinger MII 2 Axis Pan and Tilt Motor Head, with multiple adjustable speeds, is a heavy duty quiet remote head that is best suited for heavier cameras and rigs.
The MII is an ideal companion for the SkyCrane. See our package deals below.
The MII features a motorized gimbal stabilizer with an intuitive joystick control deck. It pans and tilts Remotely at adjustable speeds.
It has a remote controller with a 6m (20’) cable to operate on jibs with supports cameras up to 45cm (18″) in length and up to 12kg (26lbs).
- Maximum Camera Weight: 6 kg
- Weight of Remote Head: 3,7 kg
- Rotational Pan: >360
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V; Leistung – dc 12v-4a
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Surface: anodized and powder-coated
- Motor Revolution: 35~65 rpm
- Torque: 12kgf/cm or 120n/cm
The MII also comes with a heavy duty carrying case for light transport.